It was an exciting and relaxed Sunday evening. I was sitting in front of my TV with a cup of hot coffee and breakfast watching the 89th Academy Awards(Oscars 2017 – red carpet). I was awe-struck by the look of Mens’ glamorous suits, boots & ties shining brighter than diamonds. First, I was stunned by the look & bold fashion by the women but the men have gone a bit mile ahead than expected.
All the men were pumped up when they took a walk on the red carpet but these top 5 men really made their mark. The top 5 Men are as follows:
1. Mahershala Ali – No matter what, black never runs out of trend and Mahershala Ali proved it yet again with Ermenegildo Zegna Couture and Monique Pan. It was a well-dressed Men in Black style.
2. Ryan Gosling – La La Land actor have wowed the crowd with his black tux sitting atop of a ruffled Gucci shirt.
3. Dev Patel – The Lion go actor have completely suited up the Blueberry attire with the swervy navy tux with the ivory dinner jacket to cap off the Oscar runway successful.
4. Pharrell Williams – This Man, as usual, arrives in Dapper style swag in Chanel (Brand ambassador) to rock the 89th academy awards.
5. Justin Timberlake – One of my favorite Musician, an actor always slays best in his own way and this time he chooses to be in Tom Ford and Christian Louboutin Shoes to rock the runway style.
Everybody kept talking about the Men’s & Women’s Couture in the 89th academy awards but the real showstoppers is non other than this Child artist.
6.Sunny Pawar: Here I got myself starred at wonder by looking at our very own Indian boy for his attire with an attitude like a Lion. Adorable Sunny Pawar not only stolen the Oscars but stolen the hearts too.