As I was wondering what could be the best fashion style for me this year to go ahead with. So there is so much in trends already, but I’m the one who is fascinated by street fashion rather than dapper stuff. I am not familiar with suits & boots but I’m too comfortable wearing joggers to ripped jeans, bomber jackets, Shirts to Tees.
So I went through some online shopping portal (there is too many) but in my suggestion Koovs fashion definitely takes the cake. if you’re really looking for best street fashion, your search ends here. Once I land here I never return empty handed. But this time there is too much trendy street fashion collections are out there and I truly wish to buy all of them but unfortunately, I only end up adding them to my wishlist for 2017.(Soon will buy them all for Sure) So let’s have a look at My wish list for this year (2017).
1.BEING HUMAN – Skinny Jeans With Ripped Patches
2. ADAMO LONDON – Sleeveless Denim Jacket With Patches
3. ADAMO LONDON – Dipped Hem Patchwork Shirt
4. SPRING BREAK – Bomber Jacket With Appliques
5. BLUE SAINT – Light Weight Denim Joggers With Patch Detail
6. SPRING BREAK – Waterfall Hoodie With Back Print
7.ADAMO LONDON – Knee Rip Skinny Jeans With Patches
8.Spring Break – Light Wash Ripped Jeans In Slim Fit
9. Spring Break – Contrast Button Shacket With Back Print
10. STYX & STONES – Printed T-Shirt With Stripes
So do you Love street fashion like me? I would like to hear it from you guys. Put on your comment below & tell me which is your favorite one from my list 🙂